Friday, June 29, 2012

Girls Beach Trip

While I was at the beach with my fam, I was able to spend a few days with some of my favorite girls!  Sydney, who just so happens to live in Destin, a.k.a. heaven, hosted our summer girls trip.  Her house is literally right down the street from the beach.  Her house is to-die-for cutely decorated and she had every detail planned out for us!

Just a forewarning, I didn't really take a lot of pictures on this trip...I spent my time enjoying my friends!


We spent the first few hours sitting around Syd's kitchen table just catching up!  If only I could remember what they were looking at on the phone!

Chelsey made the most UH-MAZING pimento cheese...it literally consumed our whole weekend! ha


Syd's specialty is Sangria...we ran threw quite a few pitchers of this over the weekend!


We made a "go-cup" and headed over to the beach to watch the sun set on Friday night...it was beautiful!





After pizza, it was time to celebrate Bailey and Syd's birthday!


After a beautiful day on the beach, we got dressed for dinner at Camilles!


This was taken right in front of Syd's house looking towards the beach...she is SO close!



Syd, thanks for a wonderful weekend!  The conversations, food and atmosphere couldn't have been any better.  Sure wish we all lived closer to each other...miss y'all already!

In other news, we learned that Bess is PREGNANT!!  YAY!!  Bess, we are so thrilled for you and Jason and we can't wait 'til January when we find out what Baby Weeks is.    :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs