Thursday, June 28, 2012

Family Beach Trip

The Decker's had a wonderful trip to the beach last week.  We were there for seven days with the whole fam...all under one roof!  It was crazy at times, but we wouldn't have had it any other way.  We spent our days swimming, eating and riding around in our baby blue golf cart!


GrandBobby got to spend Father's Day with all his girls!


This "water-bug" loved an early morning swim in the pool!


Daddy D's request for lunch on Father's Day was at Pompano Joe's...our favorite place for crab claws!


The Crowe girls were pumped to be on vacay for the week!


My DB kept stealing my fedora...honestly, it looks better on her than it does on me!


DeeDee took DB to the "splash pad" one night...she had a BLAST!




One morning, I busted out my new lens for a photo session of the girls in their matching swimsuits.











We drove down to Destin one day for lunch at one of our all-time favorite spots...The Back Porch!


Sister was pumped about her "Back Porch Punch"!


Licious had GrandBobby wrapped around her finger!



The waves were OOC, but we did spend some time at the beach!





The Crowes and I had a "date night" at Caliza!




I sure could get used to the beach life...we went on early morning bike rides, rarely put on make-up, ate tons of seafood, and swam at all hours of the day.  But my favorite part was just being altogether. 
Mom and Dad, thank you so much for such a wonderful trip!


post signature

1 comment:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs