Sunday, June 3, 2012

Before & After

This month marks my 3 year anniversary in my house!  Ever since I moved in, I've been dreaming of finding drapes for all my bay windows...I have a set in my kitchen as well as in my bedroom.  It took three years of brainstorming and saving, but I finally got them done!  I am absolutely in love with how they both turned out!


Before in my bedroom...


After!  These chocolate silk drapes have totally transformed my bedroom.  And, they also provide lots of shade from the sun...I'm in LOVE with them!


Before in my kitchen...


After!  A HUGE thanks to Momma D for finding this fabric...it turned out BEAUTIFULLY!  And also a huge thanks to Aunt Jenn for her help in hanging them!



If you're in the market for rods for your tricky bay windows, I found mine here.  I also bought my drapes for my bedroom from the same website.  If you're looking for a great Ikat fabric, I found mine in Boaz, AL at Wilson's Fabric!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow, who knew drapes could make such a difference! Both rooms look beautiful...LOVE the fabric you used in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs