Friday, June 15, 2012

DB's First Sleepover

First of all, let me apologize for my blogging hiatus...I've become a victim of the insanity of summer! 
A couple of weeks ago, DB spent the night at my house for the first time by herself...we had been planning it for weeks.  On the agenda: pizza, snacks, and lots of Disney movies! 

She tried to sneak into the front seat of my car!


She was all packed and ready to go!
(This was only one of her bags...in true Decker fashion, she had about 4 bags total with her!)


First on our agenda...Pocahontas and popcorn!


DB is so like me...she takes her animals/dolls everywhere with her.  This bear, "Snuggle" was Sister's when she was little!


DB had never seen a "pizza man", so I treated her to a pepperoni pizza delivered right to my door just for her...she thought it was SUPER cool!


After pizza, we made "skinny" rice krispy treats...she was such a big helper!



Voile!


When I caught her jumping off the couch, I knew it was time for bed!



DB, I LOVED having you over for our first slumber party!  I have a feeling this is the first of MANY more to come...love you!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. She is still talking about it and riding in your "awesome" car! Thanks so much Gigi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok first of all, I need this "skinny" girl recipe for rice krispie treats. 2nd of all, I feel like a horrible mom b/c Ethan thinks the pizza man is a relative of ours bc he's here so much. Lastly, you are the COOLEST AUNT EVER! i want a sleepover at Gigi's!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs