Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring Has Almost Sprung!

I have spring fever....big-time! I can't help daydreaming about flip-flops and sundresses lately! Easter is one of my very favorite times of year. A few years ago, my dad coined the term "bunny pull". He bought my mom a present and surprised her and said, "This is your bunny pull!" At first we made fun of the line, but now we use it all the time. It pretty much describes a special treat bought for someone. This year, I decided to give the women in my family a very special "bunny pull" from me. My idea came from Pottery Barn's new spring catalogue. My love for bunnies comes from my mom. She loves rabbits and has them hiding all over our house in A'ville! Whenever I add bunnies to my own home it reminds me of my mom and our house. I saw this little guy in the catlogue and decided that it would make the perfect "bunny pull"!!!

Of course mine is filled with my fave....SweetTart chicks and bunnies!



I am also enjoying putting out spring decorations in my house! I tried to assemble an egg tree this weekend. After spending almost 20 minutes hanging decorative eggs from a tree, my mom later tells me in the middle of shopping at the Summit that she thought it looked "bunk"! haha Gotta love a mom's honesty! So needless to say, the tree was taken down. I found this adorable plate tucked away in my buffet and decided it needed to be displayed.


My parents picked this plate up for me in California a few years back!



My brown chair in the living room has been screaming for a pillow! I have been looking around, but haven't been able to find one that I was sold on. While my mom stayed with me this past weekend, she surprised me with a "bunny pull" of her own! She ordered this beautiful pillow in ATL for me!

I loooooove this pillow!



As mentioned in an earlier post, I have been wanting to get my new camera bag monogrammed. I didn't trust myself to pick out the monogram by myself, so I enlisted the help of my mom. I knew it had to be pink (of course!) and it had to have swirls. The women at The Blue Willow (The Willowettes) cracked up at my mom and me. It was a cluster to say the least! I picked up the bag today and I am blown away at how it turned out!

The prettiest monogram!



1 comment:

  1. I love this posting! One of my favorite memories of Easter is coming home with Anna Kate to meet the Deckers for the first time, Easter weekend. (Do you remember- she had a black eye, HAHAHAH!). I felt so at home and even got my own Bunny Pulls (Fyi, I use that term ALL the time year round). Easter and the Deckers go hand in hand in my book! Love your easter decor, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs