Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SBK 2K10: Part 1

It's Spring Break week......yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, I'm not at a tropical location with my friends, but I did visit the 2nd best location.....AUBURN!!!!! A couple of months ago, I asked my mom if we could make a trip to AU during my spring break...and she said yes! So my mom, AK, the DB, cousin Connor, Aunt Jenn, and I all loaded up in the Expedition and rolled down south to the Loveliest Village on the Plains. We had a WONDERFUL time. Basically, all we did was eat and shop....but that is exactly all we wanted to do!!! I took pics of everything like a big dork. I totally acted like an old alumni!

I feel like I was just in college the other day, but when I visit the campus I realize how long it has been. While we were shopping, a girl in a store asked AK and me if we went to school there! haha We burst out laughing, but we were flattered! :) We did all the things that there is never time to do during football season. We went to the AU bookstore, drove around campus, (even drove by Beard Eaves one last time before it gets demolished) shopped up and down College St.(Behind the Glass, Wrapsody, The Buzz, etc.) and ate at our favorite restaurants. We ate lunch at Hamilton's and dinner at Amsterdam's (if I die tomorrow, I die a happy girl because I was able to eat some yummy turkey wraps!!!). And I have to admit, I even went to TCBY!! A trip to AU for me would not be complete without some fro-yo!! haha We had a great time and I'm already ready for football season!

AK forgot the stroller so we bought one at Wally-World on the way down...then we couldn't dissassemble it...it was a major cluster!


Cutest pic ever! Auburn's #1 fan!!!!!


Although it is Spring Break, it was COOOOLD in AU!!! Please notice the hat...hilarious! And in her lap is "Lamby"-her BFF! We can't go anywhere without her!


My dorm Freshman year


I know we look like ants in the pic, but I had to get the name of the dorm in the pic. I can't believe that this is not the home of the Owls anymore!!! :(




Yes, we're dressed in matching outfits (no, it wasn't planned!)..it looks like we're ready for a bop-line and Rush week!!!
(We were reliving our glory days!!)

After much sightseeing and eating, it was back to the Conference Center to call it a night. We decided it was the perfect night for a pajama party!!!!! We had so much fun running back and forth between our rooms and playing with the DB!

DB in her piggy pjs!!!


Sister and DB

I'm heading to A'ville tomorrow and to the lake on Thursday! So stay tuned for a Part 2 update!!

4 comments:

  1. Well, I'm trying this again. It wouldn't take my first comment!

    Love the mini-vacay in Auburn! And love the matching outfits! :) Makes me wish I had a sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to make a pregnant girl very hungry:) it all looks so fabulous! next time, i want to be included in this trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well girl sounds like my spring break!!! Went to Auburn with Pat over the weekend. He would go there any day anytime. We walked around and it is changing so much. The new Chi O dorm is beautiful inside. You know me I saw an open door and just went right on in!!! Then I spent the rest of the week at the lake. Weather not so good until FRIDAY but I did relax and did not have to hear MRS.P. one time.... see you back at school.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs