Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ole`!!!

Before the weddings come wedding parties. Last weekend, I helped host a party for one of my good friends from high school, Miss Sara Patterson. We had the party at Rojo here in B'ham. It was lots of fun and it was great to see our friends from high school. We've definitely changed a lot since those times, but when we all get together it's as if no time has passed.

Steven, me, Kinzi, The Bride-to-Be, and Matthew


Kinzi and me

Last night, I helped host a Stock-the-Bar fiesta themed party for Brittany and Andrew. Bailey and Porter hosted the shindig at their new house in Bluff Park. I think it was one of the best parties we've ever thrown! The weather was amazing and the food/drinks were delicious! We had the house completely decked out with Mexican/Fiesta decorations everywhere! Pinatas...maroccas...margaritas...fajitas...chili pepper lights!! We even had a sombrero with a veil attached for Britt to wear! Towards the end of the night, a dance party erupted in the dining room. Think there was even a game of limbo played!!

These cookies tasted as good as they looked!!!


The drink table

The present table

The food table

Hostess pic!

Everyone always ends up in the kitchen!

The Dora pinata was hilarious!!

This pic is a re-creation of our pose from a Valentine's Day Social...circa 2003!

We took a break from the "dance party" to pose for a pic!

I am loving the semi-spring weather we are having! Winter is my favorite season, but after the coldest winter ever this year, I am ready for some sunshine and warmer temps...honesly, I'm just ready to bust out my spring clothes!! haha They're so much more fun than frumpy winter clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs