Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday KLC

I can't tell you the exact day that I met Kinzi Crow, but I think it was sometime in the 1st grade. Ever since that time, she has been my BFF! haha But I do mean that. She is my partner-in-crime, the person I tell EVERYTHING to, and the person (besides my family) who knows me best. When we parted ways and went to different colleges, I thought I was going to die. But a few hours didn't keep us from continuing our daily early morning 6 a.m. chats (which we still do!) and keeping in-touch. God was definitely looking after us when he put us in the same city after college. If she ever moves away from Birmingham, I seriously might have to move too!!!

Through the years we've: had many dance parties, eaten lots of Little Debbie snack cakes while driving the Buick and listening to Destiny's Child, cried, laughed so hard 'til we both almost wet our pants, done a few drive-bys, gone on LOTS of shopping trips, had a blow-out on I59 in the 626, had many Cracker Barrel dinner dates, cruised the ole Strip in the Exploder, listened to TONS of Roy D. Mercer, and marched in the band!!! I guess I should end the list, but honestly, it could go on and on and on. Most of my best memories are with this special gal.

In high school, Kinzi was voted "Best Personality". She is the easiest person to talk to and I admire her always-positive attitude. The past two years have been pretty rough for her, but you would never know it if you met her. Hands down, she is the funniest person I have ever met. At any given second, you would probably find her laughing! She is the best BFF a girl could ask for. Below are some pics of us throughout the years!

This pic is from 1st grade...can you figure out which ones we are??!!

High School Graduation

Christmas holidays '07
(I promise that belt was trendy at the time!!)

Christmas party in B'ham 2007



New Year's Eve 2008 in ATL


My 22nd Birthday




Kinzi's 22nd Birthday

Hanging out at the Blue Parrot in Guntersville

Kinzi's Housewarming Party in B'ham


Christmas 2009

Here's to you Kinzi...I hope this birthday is your best yet!! Thanks for being such an amazing friend. Love you!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Didn't I just see you wearing that red pleather belt last week?? HA HA! How could you not mention Dad always grilling Kinzi on civil war trivia around the breakfast table?! Yall are very lucky to have each other and I hope you are always best friends :) Happy Birthday to the original KLC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have many wonderful memories of the two of you. Hopefully, there are lots more to come. I agree with you....Kinzi is the BEST! "Reba" misses both of you!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs