Saturday, March 20, 2010

SBK 2K10: Part 2

On Thursday, Caroline and I loaded up and headed down to Lake Martin for some R & R! Caroline just happened to take the week off work this week, (She is an accountant and just finished busy season!!) so we decided a visit to the lake was in order. The Mears family has a beautiful lake house! I'm thankful we waited until the end of the week to go because the weather at the beginning of the week was nasty!!! We enjoyed great food, fun drinks, and the BEAUTIFUL sun! I can't believe SBK 2K10 is almost over...I feel like it just began!

We spent a lot of time on this porch talking/eating/drinking!


Before dinner, we went for a ride around the neighborhood in the Stealth!!

But don't worry, we brought our cocktails with us!!!

We had dinner reservations at Springhouse. Although we had an amazing 3-course meal, Caroline was a little disappointed because they had a limited menu since it was during the week, but it ended up being fabulous! We each had fun salads, shrimp and grits, fish, and yummy desserts! We were stuffed when we left, but it was worth it! I rarely treat myself to such a nice dinner, but I decided to blow it out for SBK!

We decided to get our desserts to-go. My homemade apple pie was soooo good!


Let there be sun!!!!!!


We had a great time just hanging out and pretty much doing whatever we wanted. Caroline's motto is: "Whatever makes a girl happy!" And we pretty much lived by that this week! Thanks Caroline for a wonderful trip!! Hope everyone is enjoying the first official day of Spring!
When I return to the stress and chaos of work on Monday, I will picture this...TRANQUILITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs