Monday, June 22, 2009

Finally Some Changes

Things are finally starting to happen at the new homestead. Over the past week and a half, all the exterior work has been finished, new windows and doors have been installed, I have met with the counter-top man to discuss the granite, and the painters started this morning!!!!!!!
Here are some pics of my new windows and doors and some pics of the outside work that was done.


Not sure what you call this..but it keeps water from dripping onto my lower-level deck.



Two new support beams were added underneath my deck

The painting is supposedly going to take around two weeks, so hopefully I'll have some pictures soon. My countertop man was suppose to leave some granite samples for me last week on my front porch. I got a call this morning from my contractor, saying he had talked to my countertop man and he supposedly left the samples at my house on Friday. I went to the hacienda this morning to meet the painters and look for the granite...there was no granite anywhere. Does anyone know where my granite is??? We're trying to track it down...I just pray it wasn't stolen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs