Friday, July 29, 2011

A Trip to the Movies

Today marked a first for my DB...I took her to the movies for the very first time!  I was a little worried at what might happen while we were in there, but I thought it was about time she got to experience the big screen!  We saw "Winne the Pooh" and it was the cutest movie...oh, and very funny!  I found myself LOL throughout the movie.

With the help of a Sprite, popcorn and gummies, she did great!  Now, she did have to walk around a few times to feed "Baby Lucy", but other than that she sat like a big girl and I think she really enjoyed it!


When we pulled up and saw this big sign, my DB got VERY excited!


She was all smiles for "Winnie the Pooh"!!


"Baby Lucy" was swaddled and ready to watch the movie!


The golden ticket!


This is from my iPhone...look at all that food...and yes, she ate all of it!  :)




TGIF, everyone!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. We had so much fun! Glad we could go before school started back! I think db inherited our movie gene and I see many more trips in our future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a first! Wish I had been there. :(

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs