Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Check Off the Bucket List

Last night, I checked off one of the things on my bucket list....I saw this girl in concert!!!!!




I have been a fan of "Ri-Ri" since she hit the pop scene and I have always wanted to see her in concert.  Two weeks ago, she announced she would be doing a benefit concert in B'ham to raise money for tornado relief.  I spoke to Caroline and she had a group going, so I jumped on board with them. 

The concert was BANANAS!!!  It was everything I hoped it would be and more.  I wore my sparkles in celebration of Ri-Ri...I totally think they helped me dance better!  haha  I don't think our group ever sat down once she hit the stage...she played ALL her hits!  She did not disappoint...the encore with "Love the Way You Lie" and "Umbrella" was just icing on the cake!  I took a bajillion pics on my iPhone, but with the lighting, they're not the best...all the below photos are from my old-school digital...I couldn't risk taking the Reb into all the chaos.


Me, Caroline Davis, Caroline Mears and Mary Shaffer...we were SO excited to see Ri-Ri!!


Look who I found at Ri-Ri.....My BFF KLC!  Can you tell by our expressions that we were SUPER excited?!


Check out her shoes!


She was SO close to us!!



"Unfaithful"



Girls, had so much fun with y'all last night!  I think my head hit the pillow around 1:00 this morning...my 5:45 alarm for work came WAY too soon...but it was SO worth it!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! LOVE me some California King Bed! I would have been horse today for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun!!!! yall look so cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs