Sunday, May 15, 2011

DB Deuce

Please read Doodle-Bug's shirt very carefully......



It's official!  My Doodle-Bug is going to be a big sister!!!!!  I have been dying to post this and shout it from the roof-tops, but I had to wait for the all clear from the Baby Momma.  Sister is due with Baby Crowe #2 December 11th (Sister's B'day is Dec. 7th so we're hoping for an early arrival of #2!)  I could not be more thrilled for them!




I am ECSTATIC and literally jumping for joy about becoming an aunt again.  Thanks, TT, for making my shirt.  I was SOOOO surprised when Sister gave it to me!  Sister won't find out what she's having until probably sometime in July....but, she did the 'gender test' this morning and it said BOY!!!  And the gender test she took is about 90% accurate!!  Regardless of the sex, we are just praying for a healthy baby. 

Here's a close-up of the shirt after I calmed down from the excitement...blue or pink?  Can't wait to find out!


This DB is going to be an AMAZING big sister!  



Since the name 'Doodle-Bug' has already been taken for Katherine, I'm trying to come up with the nickname for the new baby....I would LOVE any suggestions y'all have.  Please give me some ideas!
Sister, Blake, and Katherine-I'm so excited for your family...I promise to be the BEST aunt I can be.  Baby Crowe-you're already so loved and blessed and we can't wait to meet you!!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i totally need YOUR shirt! :)
    congrats to your fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my all time favorite post - I've been waiting for it!! And I have to comment on your Mother's Day post, too. Tell Diana she hasn't aged a bit! So excited for you all and can't wait to start clothing the new baby Crowe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hip Hip Hooray!! I am SO excited! Let the planning again! I see a trip to Forsyth Fabrics in our future!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs