Sunday, February 6, 2011

Things I'm Loving Right Now

So I'm really trying to keep up with my NY Resolutions and am trying to blog more often.  This time of year can often be dreary, depressing and oh-so cold.  The following things are helping to brighten my mood!

My mom gave me this AUsome coffee tea mug.  When I drink out of it on the weekends, it totally makes me feel like a real adult!


If you're a Cheerios fan, you need to try these...they're super yummy!


Sister gave me this cup and I proudly drink out of it all the time!


I'm a HUGE candle lover and I've recently begun to love this particular brand...smells fantastic!


Fresh flowers always make me smile...these will be displayed in various places for tomorrow night's Recipe Club at my house!


Since day one of the show, I have been a OTH (One Tree Hill) fan.  Honestly, I feel like I'm a member of the Tree Hill family.  I DVR it everyday and I own most of the DVDs.  Actually, I'm watching an old episode right now!  I love everything about the show....the characters, the setting, and most of all....the music!  OTH always plays the greatest music...the show has introduced me to some fantastic artists over the years.  This past week, my role model, Brooke Davis, got married.  She is my fashion icon and I wish I had an ounce of her spunky personality...and what girl secretly doesn't wish to have her own clothing line??  The episode was amazing....except for the random headbands she wore with her dress.  I was really hoping Peyton and Lucas would make a surprise appearance for the big-day, but no such luck. 


This week is going to be quite a busy week...Recipe Club, (Paula Deen themed) my 27th Birthday, and the Mercedes Relay....whoa!  Have a great week everyone!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs