Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Whitney's Baby Shower

This past weekend, I was honored to help host a baby shower for my sweet friend, Whitney.  I've known Whitney a long time...since she came through Rush at AU.  She was my "find" during rush (she's from Little Rock).  Sadly she wasn't an owl with us, but I've always felt like she has been a part of our group.  Whitney is one of those people who you just adore instantly; she's hysterical and has the sweetest personality.  

She and Mark are having a baby girl-Carter Kate Brown, in just a few weeks!  Casey hosted us at her beautiful home and the shower was filled with love, lots of pink presents and great family and friends!









The mommy-to-be was glowing and in a suuuuuper cute outfit!



Dr. Brown bottles for Baby Brown!




Hostesses 


Whitney's grandmother, Sister and Mother...I don't know when I've seen a family more excited to welcome a baby into their family!  They are the sweetest!



Whitney, I am so excited for you and Mark...Baby Carter will have the coolest parents on the block!  Can't wait to meet her and watch her grow...Love you, Whitney!   


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs