Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Spring Festival

It's hard to believe that this was my 3rd Spring Festival with my Doodle-Bug.  When I first brought her, she was too scared to ride the rides by herself and was even hesitant to get in the big bouncy houses without one of us.  Wow how things have changed!  Sister and I just stand back and watch her go! And if I didn't know her, I would think she's one of the big kindergarten students at my school...where has the time gone?  

The excessive heat on Saturday didn't slow us down!  We enjoyed rides, games and a few super-cold ice cream treats!

Front row all by herself!
#shesbraverthanme


Twist & Spin!
#iwouldhavevomited 


From previous posts, y'all know how I feel abt this green monster.
#nowayIwasgettingonthereagain


She was a little disappointed she wasn't strong enough to ring the bell!
#maybenextyear


DB with her killer arm strikes again!
#knockeditovereverytime


She is her GrandBobby's grand daughter!
#comesbyithonestly


She loved the new football and soccer houses!
#madethegoal


She picked this interesting tattoo out all on her own!
#shehasamindofherown #ipreferedtheheart


Her mom was so proud of what she chose!  ;)
#thankfulitwastemporary


We have a new mascot for the Spring Festival, "Edge the Hedge"!  We picked up this cookie for Lish since she wasn't with us!
#shescomingnextyear #gottastartpreparingnow


Oh how I love this 5 year old!
#mydoodlebug


They look more and more alike everyday!
#twinsies



I love this tradition with you DB...can't wait to introduce Lish to all the craziness next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs