Sunday, September 22, 2013

Doodle Bug turns 5!

Can you believe it?  My DB is 5!  I think I'm still in denial...wow how the years have flown by!  It is true, time flies when you're having fun!  In the blink of an eye she went from being our little peanut to a sassy, funny, curly headed 5 year old.  I don't even remember what life was like before she came into the world.  She continues to bring us so much joy and laughter.

Before she left on her Disney trip, I took her to do a few things just the two of us.  She loves to load up in Lexi and ride the roads with me.  When she requested to hear "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line off my iPod, I knew she was my niece.  So we rolled the windows down and belted out the tune...she never ceases to surprise me!


She picked out "Minimus" from Sophia for her treat...her treat was only supposed to cost $1, but I gave in!  
#thatswhatauntsarefor


After Target it was time for yogurt!


For her present this year, I heard she wanted a big girl leotard.  So, I went to the place where she takes gymnastics and bought her one...she LOVED all the purple!





It's our tradition that I always buy her a number balloon for her birthday...I had this waiting on them when they returned from Disney, but it had blown away by the time the Crowes got home.  #thanksfornothingPartyCity



Stay tuned for her Birthday Party post!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs