Saturday, September 14, 2013

Carter Catherine Cyganiewicz

Carter Catherine Cyganiewicz is finally here!  She arrived in late August and came into the world already looking like an angel.  We were so curious to see who she looked like...dark headed like her momma or light headed like her daddy?  For now, she's light headed!  We weren't able to make it to Northside to see them in the hospital, but her "aunts" took a road trip to Marietta that weekend to see her.


Aunt Casey was in love!


Perfect little toes!



I was smitten!


Aunt Allison was pretty taken by her, too!


Britt is already a natural at motherhood!




Look at those beautiful eyes!


Cyganiewicz, family of three!!



For those of you who have followed my blog over the years, you know what a special person Brittany is to me.  We lived together at AU and then lived together for a few years here in B'ham...we like to joke we became adults together!  She gave me some of my most favorite memories and has added so much laughter to my life.  

When I found out Carter had finally arrived, I was overcome with such joy and happiness for Britt and Andrew.  I knew they were going to be such amazing parents.  I have no doubt Britt will be the funnest mom and Andrew will be the best dad to a girl.  Carter, "Triple C" as I like to call her, is blessed to have them as parents and to grow up in such a loving family.  And, she has lots of "aunts" who are excited to watch her grow and spoil her a little along the way.

All my love to the Cyganiewicz and Mayer families!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs