Sunday, December 4, 2011

Libby's Arrival: Part Two

On Day #2, I wasn't able to make it to the hospital until around lunchtime...so I snapped as many pics as I could while I was there!   :)


A huge thank you to Sister's nurse for making Libby's "bow hat"...we all LOVED it!




Blake is one proud daddy!


Sister was up and moving and lookin' like a rock star!  :)



 DB was giving Libby a stare down!


Sister's friends sent her this over-the-top flower arrangement!  So pretty!


I spent some time with my newest DB earlier today and she seems to be adjusting to life at home pretty well!  So far, we know that she likes bath time but does not like having her diaper changed!  I'll leave y'all with this sweet picture of Libby snoozin' away!   :)




post signature

2 comments:

  1. That stare down pic is priceless! And Sister is a rockstar! She looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obviously behind on blog reading...I'm going to have to go back and look at all these pictures for a 3rd time to take it all in (already gone through them twice)! I absolutely cannot wait to meet Miss Libby. Great job documenting the big arrival, VLD!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs