Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 in Review

  • In January, I went to Glendale, AZ, with my family to watch our Tigers play in the National Championship and WIN...it was the trip of a lifetime!
  • In February, I celebrated my 27th Birthday!
  • In March, I spent Spring Break with my DB!
  • In April, I said good-bye to my CrackBerry and said hello to my iPhone!

  • In May, I found out I was going to be an Aunt again...overjoyed doesn't begin to describe my excitement!
  • In June, I hosted our annual "Hoot-Out" at Ross Bridge!
  • In July, I spent the 4th at this beautiful lake house with some great friends!
  • In August, I moved to a new classroom and started my 5th year as a school-based SLP!
  • In September, I went to AU's first football game of the season with these fun girls!
  • In October, my childhood best friend, Matthew, got married in KY!
  • In November, I helped "Sprinkle" Sister and Baby Libby with these girls!
  • In December, my second niece, Elizabeth "Libby" Decker Crowe, made her debut!


2011 was a wonderful and blessed year for me...I'm looking forward to 2012 and all it has to bring!  Happy New Year, y'all!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs