Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

It's fall, y'all!  The whole Decker crew celebrated fall in a major way this weekend...we journeyed north to A'ville and Meridianville.  Sister was adamant about visiting "Tate Farms" to see their amazing pumpkin patch.  I have to admit I was a little hesitant about driving over an hour north to see a bunch of pumpkins, but boy was I blown away when we got there.  And the expression on DB's face in all the pictures made the trip completely worth it! 

Momma and Daddy D just got back from Scotland on Wednesday...they brought DB her very own kilt...she loves it!


In honor of the whole crew being at home together, Daddy D popped open some bubbly!


Time for a day of family fun at "Tate Farms"!

















After a full day at the pumpkin patch, it was time to relax...I whipped up these pizza bites that I found on Pinterest and Daddy D opened up some great vino for us!




Hope y'all are enjoying fall as much as we are...and an early Happy Halloween to everyone! 


post signature

1 comment:

  1. This looks like an awesome weekend! Wish I could have joined y'all! I see Tate Farms in my future! FUN!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs