Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Roadtrip and a Big Congratulations!

I hit the road yesterday morning and headed south to Aliceville, AL, to visit one of my favorite families...The Hamlins!  Chelsey is one of my best friends from college; she and her hilarious husband Andy, and PRECIOUS baby boy Andrew were sweet enough to host me for the weekend.  Chelsey is the hostess with the mostess...we ate, drank, played and watched a lot of football...it was a great weekend!


Loved their fall decor!


They recently updated their kitchen and it looks AMAZING!


I brought Andrew this dump truck...he is all boy!


The Hamlin house is a house divided...but yesterday he was ALL IN!  He loves to say, "Touchdown!"




We were excited for a golf-cart ride around town!



While on our golf-cart ride, we saw these beautiful horses!



This is only about 1/2 of the food we consumed!


Last weekend, an engagement happened that I have been waiting on to happen for a long time....Jessica and John are ENGAGED!!!!  I am beyond excited for them.  Caroline and I celebrated with her Wednesday night...we got to see her 'bling' and it is BEAUTIFUL!  Congrats, Jessica and John! 





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs