Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekend in A'ville

With all the busyness of this time of year, I was long overdue for a weekend at home with the fam.  When I originally decided to go, it was just going to be the parental units and me...then Sister and DB decided to join us!  Basically all we did was eat, drink, watch football and shop!! 


A weekend in A'ville is never complete without a project going on at the kitchen island...DB is 'Star Student' next month so we worked on her 'K' poster!

  
DB and GrandBobby doing what they do best...eating bacon!!  The girl is a big-time carnivore!!


Momma D whipped up her homemade French Toast Saturday morning...YUM-O!!  It completely counter acted the early morning jog I did.  :)


Y'all know the Decker crew was decked out in orange and blue for gameday!! 


Momma D won the award for the cutest AU attire...look at her new AU inspired monogram necklace!


During halftime of the AU/Miss. State game, we went to Happy Hour at Sonic...can't wait 'til Sister can partake in a 'real' happy hour again!!  But for now, a Diet Cherry Limeade will do the trick!


We went to the boot store in town to buy DB some pink cowboy boots...but we came out with this rockin' pair of boots for me!  I can't wait to bust them out!


DB tore up the long driveway on her Dora bicycle.


I used to be the only family member who liked wings...now with Sister being prego, she suddenly likes them!  The wings from TJ's Hot Wings were delish!


DB is very into drawing in her 'notebook'...mostly she just enjoys sticking stickers on the pages!



Momma and Daddy D, thanks for a great weekend at home!  After gaining 10 lbs, it's time to start fresh with the diet today!  haha  Gotta cut this post short because I have to finish my dish for Recipe Club that is later tonight...be back later this week!  :)


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Next time, can I partake in the family weekend in A'ville? Y'all always live it up! Seems like yesterday I made that trip for your prom weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs