Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Randomness

While driving home from church this morning, I was trying to come up with an idea for a blog post.  Everything that came across my mind was completely random....hence the title of this post!

My splurge for myself this weekend was for these tulips...if I were a wealthy gal, I'd have fresh flowers in my house everyday!


I'm loving these Baked Cheetos right now...and yes, I cut the bag in half so I could reach the Cheetos faster! lol



As previously confessed, I'm a 100% candy addict...these jelly beans are YUMMY!


After a long man-hunt, I finally tracked down the 'Skinny Girl' margarita in the Ham...it's super tasty!


I'm currently looking for a good reason to drink this bottle of wine...


I've always been a yogurt fan, but recently I've become a Greek yogurt fan!


I said good-bye to my 'CrackBerry' this weekend and became an iPhone user...doesn't my case look 'Very Virginia'?!  I'm not sure how I ever survived without an iPhone...I'm already addicted!


I'm catching up on Season 1 of 'Modern Family' right now with Netflix...it seriously has to be the funniest show on tv!  HYSTERICAL!


In honor of what's happening in Augusta right now, I'm wearing my Masters shirt today.  Can't wait to see who will be taking home the green jacket!


I am loving this sunny weather and am loving that the tax deadline is quickly approaching...I can't wait for all my CPA friends to be done with all their crazy work hours!  Have a great week, everyone!


post signature

6 comments:

  1. I may not forgive you for going all iphone on me, but if you had to, at least your cover is cute! Oh, and K keeps talking about getting your old phone so don't get rid of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your phone cover and I am dying to try the skinnygirl margarita. I just love Bethenney.. where did you find it in town? I want to give some for gifts too! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do tell where you found it! :) Love the tuplips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love EVERYTHING in your post, except for the iphone part. If AK gets an iphone next you are in BIG trouble, I can't loose her as a BBM friend :-). But seriously, I'm sad that you are just now having skinny girl margaritas. I've been obsessed with them since they came out! I ALWAYS have a bottle in my fridge, they are delish and guilt free. You she's coming out with a pomegranate martini next?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We currently have cheetos, startburst jellybeans, and greek yogurt in our kitchen as well. Great minds think alike :) I have been missing out on these skinny girl margs though, I will have to find that asap! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just found your blog recently & love following you! i have always wanted to try skinnygirl margaritas but doubt i can find it down in Mobile. Hope you are doing great! Erin
    www.erinkennemer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs