Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April Recipe Club

This month, we ditched the kitchen and went out to eat as a group.  After much voting, we decided on '26'.  I had not been to '26' in about three years, so I was ecstatic!  The weather Monday night couldn't have been much worse, but it didn't keep us from having a wonderful time.  The drinks were great and the food was fantastic.  I tried to remember to take a lot of pictures, but once my food arrived, I kind of forgot about the camera!  If you're looking for a fabulous restaurant with a super-trendy and hip atmosphere, 26 is for you!



Sister and I had a few fun drinks


Ashley's salad


Melanie's salad


The hummus was super yummy!


I had the Gulf Coast Shrimp over a bed of Gouda Grits...there are no words to describe the deliciousness!


Ashley's Baby Lobster Tails


The girls


This is what it looked like outside right before we left


Girls, it was a blast as always...I'm already looking forward to next month!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I just did something similar with my girl friends except we all brought a recipe we wanted to share with eachother. I brought Endive stuffed with Goat Cheese & Walnuts. Check it out: www.mycookingtherapy.com!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs