Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Summer Rewind

Let's back up a few weeks...here's what I was up to the first half of the summer!


I treated my Lish to a few donut holes!
#heavenlydonut #shesspoiled


She also got to have a "picnic" at Gigi's house!
#lunchdate


I made a quick trip down to the beach with the fam...DB likes to "hang" on my arms!
#notstrongenough #feeltheburn


DB and Dee Dee found their names!!
#novirginiastobefound


Straight to Pompano's for an early dinner!
#spriteforthewin


Sisters!
#mermaids


More sisters!
#caftanlove #bighats


Dee Dee loves her girls!
#beautifulwater 


Playing together...what?!?!
#sandangels


Lish kept us entertained at Bistro!
#cheese


We sure do love our bow heads!
#welovebows #thebiggerthebetter


This picture says it all...she's a one of a kind!
#sostinkincute


We enjoyed a fun day in Rosemary!
#kayceehughes


I think this is their best picture ever!
#matching


Loved getting to hang with my Sister!
#aviators


Bailey and Porter welcomed baby #2 into the world!!
#chamberspartyoffour


Welcome to the world, Baby Pierce!
#hesanangel


We sure do love a trip up to St. V's!
#fockers #hootyhoot


The tall dr and I enjoyed a fun date night to see Garth Brooks with the Lucas'!
#bucketlist


It was amazing!!
#callinbatonrouge


While Sister and Blake were across the world in Bora Bora, DB and I got to hang out!
#froyodate


I promise we were stopped at a red light when this was taken!
#selfie


All she wanted to do was have a "fashion show" with my workout clothes!
#waytoobig


The next morning Princess Katherine was served breakfast in bed!
#spoiled #sophia


I can't believe I got her dressed for dance camp in time!
#stressed #sockbun


Every good dancer needs a blueberry donut before they hit the stage!
#DBandGigidate


After dance camp, it was on to our favorite, Chicky Chick!
#finallynotafraidofthecow 


The tall dr was mortified when I screamed out loud after finally finding my bottle!
#virginia #notacommonname #sheerjoy


Can you tell we've had fun this summer?
#peace


Lish and I worked on our squats!
#shelovedthem #feeltheburn


Steel City Pops helped cool us off!
#hothothot


The tall dr and I enjoyed a sunset at the lake!
#hollygettheball


The tall dr flew to Russia to pick up a patient and he surprised me with these AU nestling dolls!
#lovethem #wde


We enjoyed a fun 4th at Railroad Park!
#bham #chilly


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs