Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thanksgiving Feast

This week the girls had their Thanksgiving Feast at school.  I've never been able to go to the Feast and since this was DB's last performance, I decided to take the day off work.  She was the cutest pilgrim and she sang every song with gusto!  





Katherine loves her teacher, Mrs. Burr!  So thankful for her this year!


Can't believe my DB will be in big school next year!


Princess Libby was all dressed up!  She was in shock with all the people!



So thankful I live in the same town as my girls...can't imagine missing out on all these experiences!


Lish loves her momma!



There are so many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving...I hope you and your family have a wonderful week and that you take the time to acknowledge all your many blessings!  Gobble, Gobble y'all!   :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs