Monday, May 27, 2013

End of the Year Fun

As most of you know, Sister and Blake went on a ten day European vacay two weeks ago.  They entrusted the safety of their girls with Dee Dee, GrandBobby and me.  On the schedule was DB's dance recital, end of the year program at M.D.O., and water day at school.  It was a whirlwind, but we had a BLAST with our girls!


She loved the flowers that magically appeared all the way from Europe from her parents!  ;)


Sister and Blake gave her a ballerina H.K...it was a hit!


For those of you who know me, you know how special dance always was to me.  This was the third recital I've been to for Katherine and I hope there are many more in the future!


GrandBobby couldn't miss the performance either!


Katherine's end of the year program at school was wonderful!  I got us seats on the front row and beamed with pride through the whole performance...and I only shed a few tears!  ha


She was by far the loudest one in the group!




Emma, Katherine and Sara Lane!  (her BFF's)



Can't believe that this time next year, she will be graduating from Liberty Pals and will be heading to Kindergarten!!


Water Day at Liberty Pals...Katherine loves Miss Chessa!


Libby's teachers have been so sweet to our love muffin all year!




Dee Dee, all I can say is that you're simply the BEST.  The girls couldn't have been in better hands!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs