Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday, Doodle-Bug!

Wow...my Doodle-Bug is officially four years old today!  Has it really been that long since she came into the world?  Ever since my DB arrived, she has completely changed my life in ways I could have never imagined.  She made me an Aunt and for that I'm eternally grateful.  She is the spunkiest, sassiest, and sweetest little girl.  I like to say she's my "mini me".  We have the best time together regardless of what we're doing.  She keeps me young and her sweet spirit brightens my world every time I see her.

My tradition is to always take off work on her actual birthday.  But, this year, Sister and Blake surprised her with a trip to Disney World for her big day.  She has to be the luckiest little girl, EVER! So, I celebrated with her last week before she left.  As I always do, here are pictures of us from each of her birthdays. 


September 16, 2008


September 16, 2009


September 16, 2010


September 16, 2011


September 10, 2012




I headed straight to the Crowe's after school on Monday...after bath time, it was time for some presents!



Along with the Pocahontas 3 disc set I gave her a few weeks ago, I gave her an owl umbrella with matching galoshes!




Katherine, I love you more than you'll ever know.  I hope today is the happiest birthday ever for you!  Happy 4th Birthday!!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs