Sunday, November 27, 2011

Turkey Day

I spent Turkey Day at home in A'ville with my parents,  Aunt Jenn, Uncle D, Connor and Nana.  Due to Baby Libby's impending arrival, Sister and her crew stayed in B'ham...they were greatly missed!  Momma D outdid herself as usual with the cooking...everything was delish! 

Our island was completely filled with fantastic food!


I totally get my love of holiday decor from Momma D...I LOVED her turkey plant she had made!


Nothing says the holidays like a CBV!


Daddy D and me


We don't even eat turkey on Thanksgiving...we're more of a Honey Baked Ham kind of family!


Aunt Jenn and I were matching!


Connor wanted to "shoot" some with my Dad...so they set up some targets in the backyard!



Sorry for the lack of pictures...I really didn't take that many...not much to photograph when DB isn't around!  I hope everyone had a very blessed Thanksgiving...I know I sure did.

Now it's officially time for Christmas!  My tree is up and my house is almost completely decorated!  Let the countdown officially begin for Baby Libby's arrival...if she doesn't come this upcoming week, Sister will be induced on her birthday, the 7th.  So neat that they might have the same birthday!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. We missed yall!!! I am thankful for the leftovers though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your Turkey day outfit, SO cute! I can't believe how big Connor is!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs