Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Week in Pictures

Here is my last week in pictures....Enjoy!

I went and bought my Christmas tree


This tree was the winner! It took me 30 seconds to pick her out!

Look who came to eat lunch with me at school on Friday....Sister and the DB!


She LOVED "big school" and wanted to spend all her time in the hallway looking at the big boys and girls!

Where was the 2nd best place to be for an AU fan on Saturday? Auburn, AL!!
Caroline and I went down for the day to watch the game...when we pulled into town the best park ever was waiting on us...it was a sign of good things to come for the day!


I took a before pic of Toomer's and prayed it wouldn't jinx us! (Of course, it didn't!!!)




After some retail therapy, we had a yummy lunch at Hamilton's

We watched the SEC Championship game here....with hundreds of screaming AU fans!!!

They dimmed the lights and lowered the screens in the arena. During the commercials we all stood and screamed AU cheers!

Caroline and me at the arena

Toomer's was AUsome! It was great to celebrate the victory with the AU family.

I was so excited to throw some toilet paper!

We literally would scream with excitement and then tear up...Christmas came early for all the AU fans!!


I bought this $20 flag on the way out of the arena....definitely an impulse buy. I'm thinking of taking it to AZ with me and asking the cab driver to put it on his taxi!!! WDE!!!

Sunday afternoon, I started a new tradition with Katherine...making a ginger bread house!


She was a great decorator!

Our finished product!

Expect several more posts this week...Recipe Club was last night and we are celebrating Sister's b'day this weekend. Today is Sister's 31st Birthday....Happy Birthday AKDC, I love you!

post signatureAdd Image

1 comment:

  1. What a fun week you've had! Can't wait to see you in AZ!!!

    PS-is it possible to make a gingerbread house without eating it? I'm scared to bring one in the house!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs