Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Classroom

When I started my first job over 3 years ago, I dreamt of having my own classroom. I wanted my own desk, bulletin boards, and school supplies everywhere! I was ecstatic this summer when my new principal informed me that I had my own room....and my own private bathroom! I started crying and really felt like Christmas came early for me!

Of course I enlisted the help of my amazing mom to help me spiff up my room. I knew I wanted to incorporate my love of owls into the room and I am so pleased with how it all came together. I smile every time I open my door! Hoooooooty-Hooooooooooo everyone!

This is what you see when you walk into my room!!

I had this banner painted to hang on my door!

My awesome sister bought me this owl lamp to go on my bookcase!


I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to fall! I know I am looking forward to some cooler weather and fall decor! Ok, enough blogging...it's time to go watch the Tigers play! WDE!!!!!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the owls!! Your room is precious! I hope you're enjoying it this year. Also, Abby told me she teaches with you. So fun! We need a reunion SOON! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your room is just too cute ....not your space in the corner? I love it BUT I miss you. It's just not the same without you for several of us!!!! You need to visit the ZOO I have some kids that would love to see you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs