Sunday, May 30, 2010

School's Out for the Summer

I am officially done with work for the summer...wahoo! I am now officially tenured...wow, that fact completely blows my mind. Seems like I just finished grad school the other day. It's hard to believe I have officially been an "adult" and been working for 3 whole years! I am looking forward to relaxing and spending lots of time with friends and family this summer...especially the DB!!

I took the Reb with me on the last day of school to capture some pics of my kids and my room. Since I work with children with special needs, I unfortunately can't post any pics of my precious kids...Boo! I was definitely ready to see the end of May arrive, but I have to admit I will miss my kid-os. They teach me things everyday and they definitely keep me on my toes!!

I won't be seeing this area until August...yay!!!

I said good-bye to Edward and told him I'd see him on the big screen in June!!!

Sidewalk chalk on the playground at school

Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone! Let the fun times of summer officially begin!!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Countdown til June 30th!!! I can't wait to see Eclipse. :):) Yipee.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs