Sunday, January 24, 2010

Chelsey's Baby Shower

This weekend, I loaded up and headed to Aliceville, AL for Chelsey's baby shower. Chelsey is one of my best friends from college, whom I do not get to see enough of! She is expecting a baby boy at the beginning of March and his name will be Andrew Caleb Hamlin. (Named after his daddy!) Her shower was absolutely beautiful and I had the best time hanging out with her and getting to play in the nursery with all of her fun presents! She hit the "mother load" at her shower and got TONS of great things for Baby Andrew. Here are some pics from the weekend!

The beautiful centerpiece

The food was amazing!!

Baby Andrew will be wearing this beautiful gown home from the hospital!


Casey, Chelsey, Allison, and me


Chelsey painted this chest herself....it looks wonderful in the nursery!



These tiles came all the way from Albertville! I can't wait to see them hanging on the hospital door when Andrew arrives!!


Andy was super-excited about the "Baby Bjorn!"


While staying at the Hamlin homestead, I was lucky to partake in some wonderful meals. Chels is a great cook and she whipped up some great recipes while I was there. The food tasted just as good as it looks in these pictures!

Amazing Crawfish soup



Homemade Pimiento Cheese...AMAZING!!

Ham and Cheese Quiche


I still can't even believe Chelsey is having a baby! It seems like just the other day we were roommates at Auburn...gosh how time flies!! Andy and Chelsey are very excited about the arrival of their son and they are going to be great parents!! Baby Andrew is already so loved by so many people and he doesn't even know it yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs