Monday, June 6, 2011

Things I'm Loving Right Now

This 'Bombshell' body splash from V.S. smells amazing...I am obsessed with it!  It is one of their new summer scents and it's even on-sale right now...$15 instead of $25!


I just recently switched to this new hairspray..I've been an avid user of 'BedHead' spray for years, but this Elnet is so much more lightweight..it's not sticky and leaves your hair extra 'bouncy'!  :)



Momma D bought us this great labelmaker...I've been using it like crazy in my new classroom.  It makes all kinds of great designs and fonts!



Due to the super-hot temps we've been having, I've been surviving on this refreshing fruit...This is my second watermelon to cut open in a week!



Hope everyone is stayin' cool in this insanely warm weather...happy summer y'all!       :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs