Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Along with having the best mom in the world, Sister and I also have the best dad.  My dad has lots of names:  Bob, Bobby, GrandBobby, Diddy, and Daddy D...and he responds to all of them!  He has lived in a house with three women for his entire adult-life...that alone tells you how wonderful he is.  And when I say that the three of us girls are high-strung, dramatic and OCD that is an understatement.  My dad has a wonderful way of calming everyone down and keeping us in check.

My dad is one of the sharpest dressed men I know and he plays a mean air guitar!  Dad loves wine, golf, finances, white bucks, reading, the Auburn Tigers and his girls!  In my older age, Dad and I look more and more alike...I totally have his eyebrows and his forehead!  haha

I wanted to do some pictures of Dad and me throughout the years, but I haven't been home lately to raid the family photo albums.  Below is one of my favorite pictures of us together. 




Happy Father's Day, Dad!  I love you so much and am so grateful to be able to call you 'Diddy'.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thats so sweet! and I think K looks a lot like you in this picture as well!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs