Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hoot Out 2011

I hosted 'Hoot Out' 2011 this weekend here in Birmingham at Ross Bridge Resort.  In total, ten owls flew in for the weekend.  It goes without saying that we had an amazing time.  These girls know me better than anyone and even though I don't see them everyday anymore, when we're together it is as if no time has passed.

I'll let the pictures tell how we spent our time this weekend....eating, drinking, laughing and talking!


I had this cake made in Albertville...is it not the cutest cake you've ever seen?!


This is 'Henrietta'!


I ordered some coozies for everyone to use while we sipped on our beverages!


The whole group!


Cheers to finally being altogether!


Happy Birthday, Bailey!


We spent all day Saturday out by the pool!






Saturday night before dinner, we showered our newest 'Mommy-to-Be', Melanie...she got some adorable presents for Miss Olivia Grace!




Olivia Grace Busby will make her arrival into the world in October!  Miss Olivia, you are already so loved and blessed!







The cake tasted as good as it looked!


Before heading to '26' for dinner, we had a few drinks outside at the hotel.




Girls, it was a wonderful weekend.  I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed planning it for everyone.  Allison, I'm already looking forward to see what you plan for our Winter 2012 trip....Hooty-Hoot girls! 



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Glad you girls could get together and have fun! Looks like the weekend couldn't have been any better.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our little group of owls almost went to Ross Bridge this weekend, but we had to schedule it for a different one. Looks like y'all had fun!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs