Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Goodbye, George

This week marked a huge milestone for me.  I said goodbye to my lean mean fat grillin' machine George.  George and I have been together since I graduated high school...I won't tell you exactly how long that is.  I have always dreamt of the day when I could replace George with an 'adult grill'.  George was always very good to me, but he was hard to take care of and he always smelled a little funny. 

Last week, the Easter Bunny surprised me with a gas grill and it was installed on Monday...just in time for spring weather!  I am in love with "The Master" and haven't thought twice about George.  I am looking forward to using this grill for many years to come...now I just need to work on my grillin' skills! 




Thank you to the Easter Bunny for the best 'Bunny Pull' ever! 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. When are you having us over for some grilled deliciousness?? So excited for you! You're going to love it :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs