Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January Recipe Club

Meghan hosted Recipe Club this month and all the recipes she chose were from Barefoot Contessa...one of my faves.  I watch her show all the time and want to go live in her wonderful Hamptons home! The recipes were all around the best dishes we've had thus far.  Every single recipe that was prepared was devoured...I think we all went back for seconds and a few thirds!  Everyone go check our blog and cook some of these recipes!  I promise none of them will disappoint you...especially my potatoes!

I chose 'Fennel Gratin Potatoes' and it required a large fennel bulb..so I headed to Publix to see if I could find one...did y'all know it was this big?  It stuck completely out of the produce bag and for some reason it made me laugh! 


I added the satueed fennel and onion to this potato and cheese mixture


Voile!  'Fennel Gratin Potatoes'...everyone LOVED these.  If you're looking for an easy, yet tasty potato dish...this one will knock your socks off!


Caron's 'Green Green Spring Vegetables'


Sister's 'Lemon Chicken Breast'



Meghan's 'Kabobs'


Lauren's 'Couscous with Toasted Pine Nuts'


Liz's 'Rugelach '


Ashley's 'Pecan Shortbread'


Bon Appetit y'all!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I am so proud my girls are "kicking up" their culinary skills....when am I invited for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always read your damn supper club posts when I'm starving. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs