Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A New Chapter Begins...

For the past three years, my friends and I have settled into our first adult jobs. And all of a sudden, like in the past couple of weeks, several of us have gotten new jobs...including myself! Seems weird that it all happened around the same time, but that's just how we roll! haha

I have always thought about the possibility of a new job, but never thought it would actually happen. I will be an SLP at a school system here in B'ham and won't have to travel between schools...woo-hoo!! I am so proud of all my hard-working, accomplished friends! Congrats girls!!

My BFF Kinzi just got a new job with Enterprise...she said good-bye to car rental and said hello to Fleet Management!! Woo-hoo!!


Bess is now Dr. Bess Weeks!!!!! She just finished her AuD in Audiology and got her first job as an Audiologist for Fulton County Schools!

This newly married gal said good-bye to B'ham and her old job and said hello to a new job as a CPA in the A-T-L!! Boo-yah!


Caroline said good-bye to a Big 4 Accounting firm (and lots of stress and traveling) and said hello to working for HealthSouth!

I am so proud of all my friends and their many accomplishments! We have so much to be thankful for. Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July weekend!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new job! I have been meaning to email you. I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new job Virginia! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job! YAY! I would like to think my stamp of approval on your adorable dress selection for the interview (while your sister was visiting me) was the reason you got the job...but I know it was your awesome talent and the fact they knew they HAD to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so happy for you and your new job!! Promise to keep in touch and I will miss you so much.
    On to happier days ....You know where I will be.
    Big Hug,
    Mrs. P.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs