Friday, June 11, 2010

WARRRRRRRR EAGLE...HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I know it is only June, but I am offically ready for football season now. On Tuesday, Sister and I headed up to A'ville to go to the Marshall County Auburn Club meeting with Mom, Dad, and DB. Guess who was there?? Coach Chizik and AUBIE!!!!!!!

The whole family decked out in orange and blue and drove up to the Guntersville State Park. There were soooo many people there! DB was such a trooper and she didn't even cry one time. We participated in Tiger Walk and welcomed Coach and Aubie with some loud cheers. I had the Reb in one hand and a shaker in the other! Caution-here comes some major cheesiness!

Being at the meeting with my family, seeing so many people there that love AU as much as I do, and hearing Coach Chizik talk about my Tigers, got me a little emotional! Coach Chizik talked a lot about family...the Auburn family specifically, and what it means to be a part of that. It made me ponder back on all my great Auburn memories...even the ones I have from childhood. I am so proud to be a part of the Auburn family!!!! Football season is just around the corner....I can already taste a game dog and a cold drink! WDE!!

GrandBobby and DB

"It's great to be an Auburn tiger!"

Sister, DB, and me

Sister, DB, Connor, and me



DB didn't quite understand what was going on!!


We waited in line FOREVER for a pic with Aubie and the DB...just as we got to the front, they stopped taking pics. So unfortunately, this is the best one we got! Her expression cracks me up!

Out future tiger!

Here comes more cheesiness...I couldn't help but take a pic of all our name-tags. My family is definitely an AU family. Mom, Dad, Sister, me, and Aunt Jenn all are proud alumnus! And you better believe we all proudly wore our Alumni stickers at the meeting...regardless of the fact that it didn't go with my outfit!! haha

Wednesday afternoon, I headed down to Lake Martin for a little R & R with Caroline. She had the week off of work (she starts her new job on Monday!!) so we decided some time at the lake was just what the Dr. ordered. We literally did nothing and it was great...we ate, layed out, drank fun drinks, and went on several boat rides. It was very relaxing and I'm missing the sounds of the waves already! Thanks, Caroline for a wonderful trip!!!!!!!
We made some yummy chicken enchilads (from the JLB cookbook) for dinner on Wednesday night!

Dinner out on the deck

I used a lot of this on Thursday!

The view off the back of the boat


post signature

1 comment:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs