Thursday, June 3, 2010

First Week of Vacay

My first week of vacay has been BUSY! I haven't rested much, but that's ok...I have the rest of the summer for that! I have been waking up super-early everyday so that my sister (A.K.A. drill sergeant) can whip my butt into shape! We've been exercising in Liberty Park every morning. If you were to drive through their neighborhood around 7 on any given morning, you would see Sister pushing DB in the stroller running and me about 20 feet behind them! Maybe by the end of the summer I'll be able to catch up with them!!

One of my favorite things about summer is getting to eat lunch outside of the school building! haha Sister treated me to lunch at O'Carrs on Tuesday...I've been craving some of their yummy chicken salad and fruit! It was an extra special treat because Anna Barron and her beautiful baby Elle joined us! Both of the "little ones" were very well-behaved and we had a great lunch.

Elle, Anna, Sister, and DB

Look at her beautiful blue eyes!

I keep forgetting to mention that DB is OBSESSED with my chapstick! Everytime she sees me she immediately asks for it. Please notice the Vaseline in her hand!

Elle LOVED the fruit and couldn't get enough of it!!



Yesterday was filled with some much-needed family time. Our cousin Christa and her son Andrew (from San Diego, CA) were in Huntsville visiting my aunt and uncle. They loaded up the car and headed down to B'ham. It looked like baby-palooza in sister's living room, but it was great! Baby Andrew is adorable and he and DB had a great time playing with each other. Christa-it was so good to see you! We are looking forward to the next visit!!!

DB and Andrew were all over the place!

Andrew loved DB's ball popper!

I'm off to Destin tomorrow (oil please stay away!!) for Allison's Bachelorette Party....WAHOO!!!! Then I'm heading to A'ville on Tuesday to meet Coach Chizik at the Auburn Club! Get ready for lots of blog updates. I hope everyone's summer is off to as great of a start as mine!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny about the chapstick! Y'all have to call her "Rigsby" when she does that!

    I do have one question! When are you going to coordinate your visit to Atlanta as part of your summer vacation? Blair, the Reb, and myself are ready!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs