Saturday, November 1, 2014

Frances Elizabeth Busby

Welcome to the world, Frances Elizabeth Busby!  Casey and Winston welcomed their sweet angel baby this fall.  Frances was born on a Friday and everyone was out of town that weekend, so we didn't get to visit them at the hospital.  The next week, her "aunts" couldn't get out to Liberty Park fast enough to meet her!

For those of you who may be new to the blog, let me explain who Casey is.  I met Casey at Auburn at ole Mollie Hollie.  My first memories of Casey are when we took an impromptu trip to the beach in the fall of our freshman year.  She lived in the dorm caddy cornered to mine in the Quad and we quickly became fast friends.  Casey shares my love of pop culture, music and all things southern and traditional.  She's been there for me through all kinds of drama and I can't even imagine not having her in my life.


Frances Elizabeth Busby


Look at those sweet feet!


All that dark hair won me over!  I was swooning!


Aunt Bailey and FEB!


Aunt Allison and FEB!


I was smitten!


So thankful for these girls!


We love you, Frances!!



 Can't wait to watch you grow, Frances!  Much love to the Chambers and Busby families!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs