Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween

Fall is officially here and another wonderful Halloween season is in the books!  I love all things "fall" and have fully enjoyed all the orange and pumpkin themed foods/activities I can squeeze in!

The tall doctor had NEVER carved a pumpkin, so of course I had to introduce him to all the fun!  He was super serious with his carving and wouldn't show me what he was working on until he was finished...so competitive!  He's in Vegas for the week right now, so we carved our pumpkins earlier in the week.


The tall dr was super serious and meticulous...given his line of work I'm not surprised his turned out better than mine!
#pumpkincarving #sofun


His on the left and mine on the right!
#wde #jackolantern


They looked "spooktacular" once the sun went down!
#iloveholidayactivities


I got over to Sister's house after school on Halloween, and our "Tinker Bell" was running a fever...no trick or treating for her.   :(
#fever #sopitiful


I stayed with my Lish so Sister and her crew could go to their neighborhood party for a bit.
#redcheeks #snuggletime


"Wendy Darling" from Peter Pan was super excited for the night's festivities!
#missinghersidekick 


When did she get so big?!?!
#socoldoutside


Sister and her twin!
#twinsies


Love her sweet curls!
#curlysue


She may be 6, but she still looks the exact same as when she was a baby!
#sweetprofile #mydoodlebug



 It's time to shift to Thanksgiving decor....happy November, y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs