Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Auburn Saturdays

I consider myself very blessed to have spent several Saturdays this fall in my favorite place...Auburn. A day spent on the Loveliest Village on the Plains is better than a day spent anywhere else in my opinion.  I get nostalgic every time I go there and I am literally smiling the whole time I am on campus.  The first couple of trips I made to AU, I forgot to take any pics.  Here are a few from the past two home games!


AU vs. South Carolina
#quixotes #wde


I busted out my boots and leggings!
#fall #simplecountrygirl


An orange and blue sky!
#myfavoriteview


For the Texas A & M game, Dad took Sister and me to AU.  While being there, my sister from another mother, 61 met up with us!
#theyarebesties #sheputsupwithourshenanegans


Cheers to being in AU!
#hamiltons #bubbly


Our Tigers are always #1 in our hearts!
#numberonebaby


These two are thick as thieves!
#61 


Loved that Dad was sportin' Gus' sweater vest!
#welovevests #fur


How appropriate that we pose for a pic in front of the church where our parents got married...AUMC!
#whereitallbegan



Can't believe Dad put up with the three of us for the day!
#21atheart #reindeer



Always important to remember a "roadie" on gameday!
#wareagle #booties


Had to squeeze in a little time with the tall dr before the game!
#aviators


The game kept us stressed out!
#nailbiter



Auburn, we love you no matter the outcome of the game...it's always GREAT to be an Auburn Tiger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs