Sunday, October 19, 2014

Fall iPhone Dump

The tall doctor passed his second set of boards and the accomplishment called for a celebration!
#personalizedconfetti


My first attempt at DeeDee's mashed potatoes were a success!
#wehadwaytoomuchfood


I couldn't resist getting the tall doctor a personalized dessert!
#soproud #doubleboardcertified


The parentals came in town one night and took us out to celebrate his big accomplishment!
#bottega #sockbun


Dad gave us the wine bottle label to have as a momento!  ;)
#opusone #delish


We celebrated the nuptials of the tall doctor's youngest sister!
#alldressedup #ifeelshort


We spent the rest of that weekend at the lake chillaxin'!
#bostonbutt #iloveacrockpot


Had to represent my team on game day!
#lakecomfies #casualgamedayattire


Before the game started, I spent some time admiring this view!
#smithlake


We loved being able to sit outside and watch the game inside!
#perfectweather #wde


The next day was spent curled up with a good book!
#sundayfunday


The tall doctor and I enjoyed a fun date night! 
#drinksathighlands #dinneratfonfon


 I love some holiday themed cookies!
#sliceandbake #iatealmosteveryone


Who is loving jumpsuits as much as I am?!
#channelingmyinnerJLo #gigifromtheblock


The Crowe girls looked adorbs supporting our Tigers!
#raisingthemright


Loved being on the Plains for the LSU game and getting to see my Aunt Jenn!
#auburn #lovemyjenjen


We pulled off a first and actually all met up for some tailgating!
#fockers #myfavoritepeople #hootyhoot


Loved getting to see sweet Carter!
#shelookslikehermomma


I attempted to take a nap with the Lish while in A'ville!
#didntgowell #neitherofusslept


Celebrated the nuptials of Mr. and Mrs. Wright Ross in Guntersville!
#gorgeouswreath

 


Sister and I loved the coozies!
#weknowtheross'



These two loved all the food at the wedding!
#heirloomdresses #precious


The Lish kept us laughin'!
#sosilly


After 19 years of being in his old office, Dad moved to a new office across town!
#edwardjones


Loved getting some good snuggle time with my girls!
#boggle #welovedeedeesbigbed


Finally got my "fall" themed mantle decor up!
#pumpkinseverywhere #rhonj


My DB thinks she is awfully sassy when she gets to wear my shades!
#biggirl 


The tall doctor surprised me with owl mugs a few weeks ago!
#hootyhoot #heknowsmewell 


I surprised my DB at her school for lunch!
#shewasshocked #wegottoeatoutside


We love to take selfies!
#pepperonimustache


This screenshot of my timeclock at work confimed that I am indeed, a creature of habit!
#morningperson #routined







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs