Monday, April 12, 2010

"The Reb" Heads to Sand Mtn

I headed up to A'ville this weekend with "The Reb" in tow, for a jam-packed weekend. By the time I made it home, I was exhausted...and I must admit I fell asleep at 8:30...working with kids all day sucks the life out of you! haha Saturday was a beautiful day for a wedding! Sara and Brad's wedding was a gorgeous event. I can say hands down, she was the happiest/most excited bride I have ever seen! After the wedding, I got to spend some quality time with my high schools friends..for awhile it was just the boys (A.K.A. "my brothers"-Matthew, Chris, Chase) and me. It felt just like old times! We go for months on end without seeing each other, but when we get together, it's as if we're back in school. We spent a little too much time out on Saturday night, but it was great to see everyone.

Sunday was DB Day. Sister and Blake went to the Indy races at Barber Motor Sports, so we "Doodle-sat". We ran, we laughed, we jumped, we played hide-and-seek, and we watched some golf. If you know my Dad at all, you know he is a HUGE golf fan. For the majority of my life, we lived about 50 feet from the golf course. I grew up riding in/driving golf carts and hearing about the joys of golf. So you can bet when it's Masters' weekend, all TVs in the Decker household are tuned in to Augusta. YAYYYYYYY for Phil!! We are big Phil fans (my dad is also a "lefty") and we couldn't be happier with his 3rd win!! I have to admit I even shed a few tears at the end! Below are pics from my weekend in A'ville...enjoy the cheers, chalk, and championship shots!

I LOOOOVE this can!

Black Russian Cake.....mmmmm!

Sara was an absolutely beautiful bride....She literally looked like a Barbie bride right out of the box!

Kinzi, Chris, and me at Boondocks in G'ville



DB liked to spin the pinwheel!


This is her new trick...she's trying to climb on everything!!

Time for bubbles!!!

She got tired of the bubbles, but we didn't!

A perfect day for sidewalk chalk!

No...she didn't write her name! :)

Who doesn't love a "Nilla" wafer???

This picture just "quacks" me up!!!!

I heart the Masters!

Of course we had to drink out of our Masters Tervis Tumblers all weekend!

By the way, I'd like to note that I have 36 days of school left....can you tell I'm ready for summer??!! BOO-YAH!!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs