Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bye Bye Britt-a!

As I type this, I'm literally fighting back the tears. Last night, we had Brittany's going away get together. We spent hours on the patio at Jackson's and then went to Oak Hill for late-night fun. We had a wonderful time eating, drinking, and telling our favorite Brittany memories. There were LOTS of tears shed all night...once one of us would stop crying, someone else would start up. Britt and I lived together for our first two years in B'ham...feel like we became adults together! I can't imagine her not being here all the time! Thankfully, she will only be a short 2-hour drive away! I am extremely sad that she is leaving, but I am overjoyed for her and Andrew. This time next week, they will be married!!!!!!!!

Jessica, Casey, Caroline, Allison, and Britt at Jackson's

They're getting married in 7 days!!!!!

Casey, Allison, and Britt

Casey and Caroline at Oak Hill

These two lovebirds are getting married in July!!!!

Group shot!

Britt saying bye to Casey

This should just be called "Tears"!!

Brittany, we miss you already!!! "The Magic City" won't be the same without you!!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Well now that I know that I can comment, here it goes! I had so much fun last night, what a great way to spend my last night out in the Ham! Where does the time go, it seems like just yesterday we were moving into Morris Blvd. I am going to miss you so much but I know we will be tearing up I-20, because lots of visits are in our near future! Y'all mean the world to me and I am going to miss being right down the road from all of you so much, but I definitely have some great memories to take with me from my 3 years in the Magic City! I am so glad we made the most of it while it lasted! I am still going to be expected daily emails from you even though I will now be in the ATL. Can't wait for next weekend!! Love you and miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, expecting daily emails.....whoops!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs