Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

I have been looking forward to this weekend for the past couple of weeks. I love everything about Easter...eggs, bunnies, the bright colors, flowers, going to church, etc. I especially LOVE Easter at home with my family. My mom goes all out with the Easter decor and the food!! This weekend was no different. I was blessed to spend the weekend with my whole family, plus my Aunt Jen, Uncle D, and Connor! Easter weekend would not be complete without a wonderful church service at First Pres! The lillies at the altar were gorgeous and it was great to see lots of people that I don't often get to see. Following church, my mom put on a wonderful spread of food, followed by an egg hunt with the DB. We lucked out with some beautiful weather and I was able to take LOTS of pictures!!

These beautiful cherry trees are lining our driveway at home

I was thrilled to pull up on Friday to see my house and my mom waiting on me on the steps!!

I spent all of Friday night addicted to this stuff!

Along with beautiful weather comes annoying allergies! This is what my parent's bed looked like after I had only been home a few hours!!!



I brought my mom an extra "bunny pull"!


Mom's wonderful Easter-themed tablescape!

Look at these bunny slippers!

The Crowe family at church

The DB with the lillies

Uncle D, Connor, and Sister enjoying the sunshine!!

She was an all-star egg hunter!

She held her own basket and picked up all the eggs by herself!

She was on the run all day!!!!

She is so fast, it's hard to catch her!

Aunt Jen brought a wagon for DB to play with...she LOVED it!!

This picture melts my heart. GrandBobby LOVES his DB!

I hope that everyone had as wonderful of a weekend as we did. Now that Easter is over, it's time to break out the white pants!!! Happy Spring everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Looks like y'all had a wonderful Easter! Oh, and I wore my white pants yesterday. Is that bad of me?!?!?

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs