Friday, April 30, 2010

Brittany and Andrew's Wedding Weekend

Brittany and Andrew's wedding weekend was one for the records! We all had an absolutely wonderful time and I'm extremely depressed that it's over!! Casey, Bailey, Allison, and I loaded up on Thursday afternoon and headed over to ATL to spend the night with Bess and Jason. On the way over, we had a blast telling our favorite Brittany memories while working on our speech for the rehearsal dinner....Britt is the best poem writer, so we were a bit nervous we wouldn't be able to pull it off without her, but I think we did ok!

Despite the storms, the weekend went off without a hitch! Brittany was a beautiful bride and Andrew was an equally handsome groom. The two were literally beaming all weekend. As I like to say, "My cup runeth over" for the two of them and the new life they have begun togeher. It is a blessing they got married when they did, because if not, my parents might have been home when the tornado hit. Gotta look for the silver lining somewhere! Enough with the words about the weekend...I'll tell about the weekend through pictures!

Getting into town on Thursday night

Bridesmaid's Luncheon at Swann's Coach House
Bess, Melanie, Casey, "The Bride", Bailey, and Allison

Britt and me


We got the cutest aprons for BM presents! I was thrilled that she gave me a PINK one!! haha

All of the Bridesmaids

We had a little "indoor" pool time before checking in at the hotel

Bess and Bails

The Sisters at the Rehearsal....I LOOOVE that they're wearing orange and blue!

Britt and me at the Rehearsal Dinner at the Atlanta Athletic Club

Allison, Sally, Casey, JJ, and me

All the girls with the Bride to Be!!!

Casey and I are ready to head to the church!

Bess always keeps us cracked up!!!

The beautiful Bride taking a peek out at all the people walking in the church!


All the Focker Bridesmaids


Bails and Porter at the reception

Singing "Shades"

I think this was our best performance of "Rugged But Right!"

All the Chi-O girls

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Cyganiewicz!!!! I hope y'all are having a blast in St. Lucia right now and we can't wait to see y'all next weekend!!!!

post signature

1 comment:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs